|The ENVIROMUX™ Server Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid presence, motion, intrusion and vibration. When a sensor exceeds a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, web page, network management (SNMP) and SMS messages (via external GSM modem).
The system includes three internal sensors: temperature, humidity and power. It also supports 16 external configurable sensors and eight digital input sensors.
- Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP.
- Create alarm signals with customized input parameters.
- Supports four digital outputs for control of external devices.
- Supports IP network video camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Provides power supply for all sensors.
- Internal battery backup.
- 1RU rack mount case is standard.
- Up to four units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Control Methods: Web Interface, RS232 Control, Telnet.
- SNMP support.