|The UNIMUX™ USB KVM Matrix Switch enables up to 8 users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 USB computers. Access USB-enabled PC, MAC, and SUN computers using USB keyboards, mice and VGA multiscan monitors.
USB host computers and USB devices can be hot-plugged or removed at any time. Allows any USB device (keyboard and/or mouse) to control any attached USB host computer. The UNIMUX™ USB KVM Matrix Switch allows the user to choose the keyboard layout they prefer to control PCs, MACs or SUNs. The switch can recognize international keyboard layouts or a layout code can be programmed manually.
Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode, Command Mode and Sharing Mode provide powerful control of all attached computers.
||* On Screen Display (OSD), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and RS232 control are built directly into this switch.
* Rackmount is standard on all UNIMUX-nXm-U models. 2x8 and 4x8 models are also available in a desktop case (denoted by "-DT" in order number).
* USB Type A Female keyboard & mouse connectors.
* Users can power-down the switch without having to reboot the computers.
* Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up for reliable control.
* The advanced OSD user interface with password security makes the ST switch simple and reliable to use in Enterprise data centers.
More information from NTI