|The XTENDEX™ KVM Extender is the affordable way you can extend a keyboard, monitor and mouse up to 600 feet (200 m) away from a PC or NTI KVM switch. The ST-C5KVMxx-600 can be used to provide both local and remote access to networked servers. It is ideal for situations where a control station is located in an unsecured area or where equipment damage can occur, such as shop floors and loading docks. Each KVM extender consists of a local unit connected to a server or the outputs of an NTI switch, and a remote unit connected to a keyboard, monitor and mouse or the inputs of an NTI switch. The local and remote units are connected via CAT5 cable.
The ST-C5KVMxx-600 has improved options available such as RS232 or stereo audio support.
* Allows local and remote access to network servers (local and remote keyboards and mice must be identical).
* Use in-house CAT5 phone wiring to locate a keyboard, monitor and mouse remotely.
* Automatic video quality adjustment.
* Small, durable form factor increases desk and floor space.
* Easy to install and use.
* Computers remain protected from moisture, vibration, temperature extremes, electro-magnetic fields, and theft.
* Useful for loading docks and warehouses where access to information on back-office computers is required and physical security is a concern.
* Excellent for factories where heat and dust could damage expensive computers.
* Construction sites can distribute information appropriately without exposing computers to the harsh elements.
||The XTENDEX™ VGA Extender extends the distance between two VGA video devices using CAT5 cable. You can use ST-C5Vxx-600 units in applications where the monitor needs to be located remotely from the CPU. Each video extender consists of a local unit connected to a computer or the output of an NTI switch, and a remote unit connected to a monitor or the input of an NTI switch. The local and remote units are connected via CAT5 cable. XTENDEX video extenders are the economical choice to increase the distance between VGA video devices, thus improving the flexibility of your systems.
NEW local access, and optional features including stereo audio for both the local and remote user, or RS232 which is perfect for touch screen monitor applications.
* Access information from network servers.
* Use in-house CAT5 phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
* Supports any VGA monitor.
* Extend the reach of touch screen monitors to 600 feet with RS232 option.
* Broadcast both video and audio to a monitor and speakers located up to 600 feet from your computer.
* Continuous manual adjustment of video signal quality.
* Keep computers in a safe and cool environment.
* Small, durable form factor increases space.
* Excellent for waiting rooms, kiosks and simulators.
* A complete video extension solution that is easy to install and use.
Models also available to extend control up to 1000 feet away.
More information from NTI